Here’s a quick breakfast-to-go recipe for people who are always in a hurry and have no enough time to eat at home. My version is very simple because these are the only ingredients I have in my fridge.
4 Tortilla wrap (7 inch)
2 slices ham
3 large eggs
Salt & Pepper
- In a pan, saute sliced ham and spring onion.
- Combine beaten eggs, then add salt and pepper.
- Fill your tortilla wrap with sauteed ham & egg.
- Top it with grated cheese. Put as much cheese as you want.
- Fold over each side of tortilla to the center.
- Heat each side until golden brown in a pan.
Tips: You can add more ingredients if you like. If you have leftover food, you can add it and create your own version of quesadilla.