Are you tired of having the same plain ham, cheese and egg for breakfast? Today, I’ll share to you how to make a twist out of those three elements. It’s really simple and quick.
Ham (2 pieces, cut into small square pieces)
Tomato (1 piece, cut into small square pieces)
Onion (thinly sliced)
Tortilla wrap (6 round pieces)
3 large eggs (beaten)
Cheese (any cheese you like)
Ground Pepper (1 pinch)
Salt (1 pinch)
Grease or oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400 Fahrenheit.
- Using a cup or mug, cut the tortilla wrap to circles. Make sure it will fit right to the muffin pan.
- Grease the pan with oil, and mold the tortilla wrap into the pan to make it look like a muffin cup.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs then add salt and pepper.
- Put in the ham, tomato, onion and beaten eggs into the tortilla wrap muffin cup.
- Top it with grated cheese.
- Cook it for about 15-18 minutes.
You can experiment with different ingredients if you like. Adding parsley, herbs and meats fillings would be great idea. You can also use bread dough as alternative for tortilla wrap.